Uchiha Clan
This will take only a moment !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Uchiha Clan
This will take only a moment !
Uchiha Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» test resuilt: corrupted minds
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 am by (uchiha clan)jiraya

» test resuilt: a master
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:03 am by (uchiha clan)jiraya

» test resuilt: sayandante
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:39 am by (uchiha clan)jiraya

» test resuilt: (Uchiha) rose
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:55 pm by (uchiha clan)jiraya

» Hi guys~ I'm new~
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:07 am by (uchiha) zafuri

» Devpro
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:06 pm by (Uchiha)FiresofChaos

» Testing LeSushiman
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:14 am by (uchiha)firestyle

» Test Result : (Shinigami) Zangetsu
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Dark Phoenix

» Attention!!!
Fire Fist Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm by Vanish

Top posting users this week
No user

Devpro

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:38 am by Vanish

Can you all type in your devpro names here?Because dn is sometimes out of server.

Comments: 1

Attention!!!

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:38 pm by Vanish

(Uchiha)ivany77 is not a part of the clan and don't test him.

Comments: 4

SUNDAY NIGHT = TOURNEY NIGHT !

Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:14 am by Dark Phoenix

Fire Fist Guide TLygo1

We will be hosting our weekly tournaments on each Sunday. Try to stay online if you want to take part !!

Comments: 10

just for phoenix

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:49 pm by Vanish

Phoenix I need to talk to you.

Comments: 0

u need to be fair

Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 pm by (Uchiha) Phantom

thats is not fair there r good duelist but they have tier 1
and everyone gets a bad hand

Since

Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 pm by Vanish

Since most of the people in our clan are "stolen" and uchihas have been given a bad name (https://i.imgur.com/a0HNWeE.png) I say we recruit only the strong means rank 3 or above.

Comments: 1

Sorry...

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by Vanish

Yesterday when I arranged a clan war, my internet was not working so sorry to all of you.

Important Notice - Members be online !

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 am by Dark Phoenix

People please be online with your clan accounts. We hardly have any members on these days.

Comments: 3

Torny Rules

Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:00 am by (Uchiha)Denka

If you want to start a tourment please ask one of the members of tourment deperment first and please report any rule breaking and report any other problems to the torny deperment
Thanks
(Uchiha)denka Rolling Eyes 

Similar topics

Fire Fist Guide

Go down

Fire Fist Guide Empty Fire Fist Guide

Post by Dark Phoenix Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:24 am

Fire Fist Guide DNTIPDm

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I –  Introduction

II – Monsters

III -Themed Spells & Traps

IV -Off-Theme Support

V – Trivia

VI - Build Variants

I - Introduction

The "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist", also known as the "Ensei" in the OCG. An archetype which is based on the Chinese novel, Tales of the Water Margin. The archetype is supported by their "Fire Formations", who are based on the starts of the Big Dipper. who allows the player to control the game by the effects of the Fire Fist monsters or Fire Formations, from searching cards from everywhere to dominating the field.

The archetype consisted of FIRE Beast-Warriors monsters. The first monsters, being released in Promo Packs in the OCG were Horse Prince, Spirit and Lion Emperor. Later on, 21 more Fire Fist monster were released in Cosmo Blazer, Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy and Judgment of the Light.

Most of the Fire Fist monsters and Fire Formation Spell/Trap cards are good to control the field, Hand and Graveyard. They can take control of any situation. For an example, for destroying card you can depend on Bear, Gorilla and Yoko. And for searching power you can depend on Rooster and Leopard and Tenki.
The Extra Deck Monsters can be summoned with ease. They have consistent ways of searching key cards, but will potentially suffer from their reliance on continuous spells and traps, So any cards like Mystical Space Typhoon, hand traps like Effect Veiler and Maxx "C", cards that doesn't allow us to Special Summon like Vanity's Emptiness.

II - Monsters

Fire Fist Guide 11702
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit

FIRE/Level 3/Beast-Warrior/Tuner
500/200
Cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Beast-Warrior-Type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 3 FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. If you do, you can only attack with Beast-Warrior-Type monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit" once per turn.
The archetype began with this card being the second released one. Spirit is also known to be the key card for 3 Axis. This card is extremely excellent in the deck. As long you can search him and have FIRE level 3 Monsters in the graveyard; You are good to go!
Run 3 in 3 Axis build (OCG).
Run 1 in 3 Axis build (TCG).

Fire Fist Guide 12828
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster

FIRE/Level 3/Beast-Warrior/Effect
1500/100
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Fire Fist" monster: You can add 1 "Fire Fist" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster" once per turn. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck.
Let me just warn you; Never have this card in your hand. It's basically dead unless you want to trade a Formation on the field for another on the deck. But if not, you might want to keep this in your graveyard or deck. Because at this moment there's NO Fire Fist that can Special Summon other Fire Fist from the hand. But overall, this card is amazing in 3 Axis and only in 3 Axis. Without Spirit you cannot get such amazing combos. 1 thing that it should be known. [Tune Spirit with Raven -> Synchro Summon Horse Prince and activate its effect and then Chain with Raven's effect (or the way around) -> Special Summon Rooster and set a Spell Formation]. This will make Rooster to miss timing. If you activate Raven and Horse Prince Effect, Rooster will miss timing.
Run 2 in Synchro build (TCG).
Run 1. In the Synchro build. (OCG)

1Fire Fist Guide 11626
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Raven

200/1800
If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
This card was a great addition too the pure deck. It's a nice wall, it gets you a free Formation, it cannot miss timing. It simple was one of the Spirit's best friend. But as the sets were progressing. Spirit found out other people to hang with. And now Raven appears once in a while. Basically, Raven was used. It was part of the main deck. But the formats changed and Raven couldn't be in every build. So yeah. Although since it's Level 3, it became a tech for 3 Axis.
Run 0-2 in 3 Axis build, as a tech.

Fire Fist Guide 11625
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Hawk

200/1500
If this card in its owner's possession is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. While you control a "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card, all "Fire Fist" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF.
Hawk is Raven's lost brother. Well not exactly but it's his partner. Hawk can give a free Formation but it's a different case than Raven's. But the good thing is that it can become a wall and can boost other Fire Fist Monsters. In record, Hawk was the hated one. Because his free Formation would be slow to get. But when Leopard came along, Fire Fist players couldn't Special Summon Rooster because we didn't had it. So with almost 2 Formations and a Horse Prince, who is better in this situation? Hawk boosts his ATK up to 2700-3000
Run 0-1-2 in 3 Axis Synchro build as a tech.

Fire Fist Guide 11866
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Leopard

0/200
During your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can Tribute 1 "Fire Fist" monster; Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Leopard" once per turn.
I mean there's nothing to say, I mean, this card is so awesome.
Run 2-3.

Fire Fist Guide 11868
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Wolf

0/1900
If this card is flipped face-up: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Trap Card directly from your Deck, then, if this card was Flip Summoned, you can also Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck.
Look at this card more than twice. This card is basically the Dragon search of type. It has 1900 DEF and it can safe your game. If it gets attacked, you get a free Trap. If you flip summon, you get a Trap and a Spell. I discussed this card and since this card is a nice Wall and Level 3 as well. This might be a good card to have around because, it's a wall that has just 1 goal, it will give you formations after being flipped. While Hawk needs to stay on the field and Raven needs to be destroyed, you just need to flip this card. Just Xyz Summon Lion Emperor and recycle your Spirits with it.
Run 0-2. If you want cards for Lion Emperor.

Fire Fist Guide 12842
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear

FIRE/Level 4/Beast-Warrior/Effect
1600/1200
Once per turn, when this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.
This card has been one of the most precious cards in the deck. You could say that this card isn't a trooper or a soldier. It's a Chief-Commander. You need this card. But as expensive it is, it will receive a reprint. But as I was saying, this card basically gets rid of your formations but at the end of a turn, you will be able to refill their spots. This card is good against Gorz or Trag.
Run 3 no matter what.
In 3 Axis, there is no need for 3, just run 2 Bears.

Fire Fist Guide 11627
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla

1600/1000
Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.
Gorilla always had his ups and downs. People decided to stop running it but others kept him in the deck even at 1. Because he is a Level 4 guy that gets you a formation after destroying a monster. It also goes well with Hawk in the pure deck.
Run 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 11629
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon

1800/400
Once per turn, if you activate a "Fire Formation" Spell or Trap Card: You can choose 1 "Flaming Dance" Trap Card from your Deck, then Set it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. Once per turn: You can send 2 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard to target 1 "Fire Fist" monster" in your Graveyard, except "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon"; Special Summon that target.
This card has his ups and downs as well, but people found it easy and great for the Trap Search and for the Reborn effect. Which it makes a great second Wolfbark. But it also have been some fights between it and Buffalo; Please click here to see which one you wish to use Dragon or not.
Run 2-3 in 4 Axis Build.

Fire Fist Guide 11630
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Snake

1800/600
Once per turn, if a "Fire Formation" Spell or Trap Card is sent to the Graveyard: You can choose 1 "Flaming Dance" Trap Card from your Deck, then Set it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. Once per turn, if you control no other monsters: You can send 2 face-up "Flaming Dance" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.
This card is our only draw engine. And it sucks, so yeah... 2 Formations for the price of 1 card? No thanks.
0 In any build.

Fire Fist Guide 11867
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rhino

1700/1400
If a "Fire Fist" monster you control attacks or is attacked, during damage calculation (in either player's turn): You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control and 1 "Fire Fist" monster from your hand to the Graveyard once per battle; your attacking/attacked monster gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the monster sent to the Graveyard, during damage calculation only.
This card is our Kalut but as stupid it sounds, it needs to be on the field to activate this card effect. And it costs you a Formation on the field and a Fire Fist in your hand. This card helps Buffalo and Rooster but there are better cards than this. Tensen is one of them. And there are monsters that you need to have in your hand.
Run 0.

Fire Fist Guide 11865
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Buffalo

1700/1000
If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send a total of 2 "Fire Fist" / "Fire Formation" cards from your hand and/or face-up on your side of the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Buffalo" once per turn.
It's a nice card to revive itself. It's a lone reborn but it's easier for those that don't have Dragon or Wolfbark to back them up. This card is excellent when it comes to Spam Tiger King or Cardinal. Please click here to see which one you wish to use Buffalo or not.
Run 0-2 in 4 Axis.
Run 0-2 in 3 Axis. I personally use 2 in 3 Axis because it gets me a chance having more Level 4's to go for Rank 4 Plays, I wouldn't need to worry with just Bear alone.

Fire Fist Guide 12761
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Caribou

1100/2000
During the End Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard because it was destroyed by a card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Fire Fist" monster from your Deck, except "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Caribou". If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Fire Fist" monster: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck.
It might be slow but people should consider this card a lot, it works so well with Circle of the Fire Kings and Onslaught of the Fire Kings. It makes crazy plays with Wolfbark and Boar. It's just amazing.
Run 0-2 in 4 Axis.

Fire Fist Guide 12760
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Boar

FIRE/Level 4/Beast-Warrior/Tuner
1100/1400
Cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a FIRE monster. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Fire Fist" monster from your Deck, except "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Boar". Once per turn, when a "Fire Fist" monster is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck.
Kirin, Black Rose, Crimson Blader. These 3 are the few best options for using this card as Synchro materials. Works well with Caribou and Wolbark. I've seen so much spam with these 3.
Use 1-2 if you are using Wolfbark.
None, if you aren't. It isn't just as useful with Wolfbark.

Fire Fist Guide 11631
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Swallow

FIRE/Level 5/Beast-Warrior/Effect
2000/800
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 3 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Trap Card directly from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Swallow" once per turn. Face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monsters cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.
You can Special Summon this card by sending 3 Face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard but either way, it's better with Tensu and Raven. This card is also considered one of the key cards in Raven Turbo.
Run at least 1 in Raven Turbo.

Fire Fist Guide 11870
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Coyote

FIRE/Level 5/Beast-Warrior/Effect
2000/500
If you control a "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card, and no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
The summoning condition is better than Swallow. But it's really not worth to have a "Vanilla" type monster on the field. It just makes presence as a Fire Fist Monster. That's all it does! It's a worthless excuse of a Secret Rare.
Run 0 or tech 1.

Fire Fist Guide 11701
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Horse Prince

FIRE/Level 6/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect
2200/2200
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 FIRE monster from your Deck. After you Synchro Summon this card, you cannot Special Summon Level 5 or higher monsters for the rest of this turn.
The other key card for 3 Axis, its summoned with ease and it gets pluses if you decided to summon Rooster. Since it's also a Level 6, you can Xyz Summon for Basilitrice/M7/Photon Strike Bounzer, Number 72: Line Monster Chariot Hisha.
Run 2-3 in 3 Axis.

Fire Fist Guide 12776
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Kirin

FIRE/Level 8/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect
2000/2800
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Fire Fist" monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK for each face-up Spell/Trap Card you control.
The ability to set Formations when its summoned, weakens your opponent's monsters. Really good card. The whole effect explain why it has such low ATK. There are rumors about a 8 Axis, but this card is used at 1 in 4 Axis (optimal).
Run 1-2 in Boar-Wolfbark. But some builds are special dedicated to this card, so it's used at 3. But it's optimal to use it or not.

Fire Fist Guide 11703
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Lion Emperor

FIRE/Rank 3/Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2200/200
2 Level 3 FIRE monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand, but you cannot Normal or Special Summon that monster, or a monster with the same name, for the rest of this turn.

With Spirit at 1 (In the TCG), you will need to use this card, and fast! This card will help you out not just recycling Spirit but it will help you set up a Horse Prince summon next turn. You shouldn't also depend on this card, you have Cardinal to help you out too.
Run at least 2 in 3 Axis.

Fire Fist Guide 11652
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King

FIRE/Rank 4/Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2200/1800
2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all face-up Effect Monster currently on the field, except Beast-Warrior-Type, until the end of your opponent's turn. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 3 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monsters with the same ATK from your Deck, in face-up Defense Position.
This card is one of the main bosses in 4 Axis, just because its effect helps out against a lot of stall decks/cards. Depends on the situation but this card is one of the few that it's the First Xyz To be Xyz Summned. But if it dies, you can send 3 Formations and get a pair of Monsters from your deck.
Run 1-3.

Fire Fist Guide 11869
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal

FIRE/Rank 4/Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
1800/2200
2 Level 4 "Fire Fist" monsters
You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 2 "Fire Fist"/"Fire Formation" cards in your Graveyard and/or face-up on your side of the field, and 2 cards in your opponent's Graveyard and/or face-up on their side of the field; shuffle those targets into the Deck. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal" once per turn.
This card is very useful, it's a must have. Even if you have 1. It's amazing, helps out 3 Axis to recycle Tenki and Spirit and helps out 4 Axis too, Bear and Tenki.
Run 1-2. Too good to not run it.

III - Themed Spells & Traps

Fire Fist Guide 11662
Fire Formation - Tensu

Spell Continuous
During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK.
Double Summon of the deck, makes a lot of 3 Axis Plays with Leopard and Spirit. 4 Axis use it with Bear/Wolfbark and others. Overall it's an amazing card, in the beginning people used it at 1 and then finally used the right number which is 2. But now they use 3. Which isn't that advised.
Run at least 2.

Fire Fist Guide 11663
Fire Formation - Tenki

Spell Continuous
When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK. You can only activate 1 "Fire Formation - Tenki" per turn.
The generic +1 RotA for Beast-Warriors (that's negatable by MST). That's right, this searches ANY beast-warrior, not just Fire Fist. So you can even get our other non-Fire Fist monsters that are Beast-Warrior like Wolfberk. Not much to say, the card is just too good for an explanation.
Run 2.

Fire Fist Guide 11884
Fire Formation - Gyokkou

Continuous Spell
Activate this card by targeting 1 Set Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls. Your opponent cannot activate the targeted card in response to this card's activation. While this card is face-up on the field, that Set card cannot be activated. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK.
BEGONE GORZ! BEGONE YOU DEMON!!
Basically our salvation against threats like Gorz. And sometimes, when you're lucky you can even hit one of the most crucial cards against this deck. Also pretty good against mirror matches.
Run 0-2. This card practically became a staple.

Fire Fist Guide 12799
Fire Formation - Yoko

Continuous Spell
When you activate this card, you can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; discard 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster, and if you do, destroy that card. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK.

This card pretty much opens plays that are amazing, helps out Wolfbark & 3 Axis Plays. Destroys a monster and it's not as important as Tensu or Gyokkou. So you can throw it away like Tenki.
Run 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 11675
Fire Formation - Tensen

Trap Continuous
When this card is activated: Target 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; it gains 700 ATK until the End Phase. (This ATK gain remains even if this card leaves the field.) All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
Help you around with big bosses, makes your even bigger, it's chain-able so even if your opponent destroys this card you can still give it a 700 ATK Boost and works great with Bear and Dragon
Run at least 2.

Fire Fist Guide 11676
Fire Formation - Tenken

Trap Continuous
Activate only during Main Phase 1. When this card is activated: Target 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; during this phase, its effects are negated, also it is unaffected by the effects of cards other than this card. (This applies even if this card leaves the field.) All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
This card is quite effected against power cards like Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole, Effect Veilers. It's quite a great card, but use it as 1 because there are quite other options if you are already controlling the game.
Run 0-1.

Fire Fist Guide 11883
Fire Formation - Kaiyo

Continuous Trap
During the turn this card is activated, if a Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
If the piercing effect was active for as long this card was face up it is a bit more decent. The damage would probably be used as a final push and only really needed once you're winning. The 300 boost is nice though.
Run 0-1. Not very advisable unless you want to Bear to do Piercing Damage.

Fire Fist Guide 11677
Ultimate Fire Formation - Seito

Trap Normal
Banish 7 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards from your Graveyard; Special Summon as many "Fire Fist" monsters as possible from your Graveyard, then you can Set "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards directly from your Deck, except "Ultimate Fire Formation - Seito", up to the number of monsters Special Summoned by this effect.
Rekindling of the deck, pretty amazing but also worthless, because by the time you activate this; there won't be a much as monster to summon and Formations to set. And you would be winning at that moment, so there's no really reason to play.
Run 0 since it’s not worth it because most of the builds already interact with the Graveyard. But WAIT! If you really want to, there is a own build for this card. Which is rather fun to use.

IV - Off-Theme Support

Fire Fist Guide 11863
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos

FIRE/Level 7/Dragon/Effect
2800/1800
If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can banish a total of 2 FIRE and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, except this card; Special Summon this card. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Return it to the hand. You can discard this card and 1 FIRE monster to the Graveyard, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. If this card is banished: You can add 1 FIRE Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Pretty much sefl-explained why it should be ran.
Run 2.

Fire Fist Guide 6401
Debris Dragon

WIND/Level 4/Dragon/Tuner
1000/2000
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.
An interesting card created 3 Axis Plants, quite good in taking advantage of cards like Raven and Synchro Summoning for Level 7 Synchro Monsters.
Run 1-2 in the dedicated build.

Fire Fist Guide 12827
Coach Soldier Wolfbark

LV4 1600/1200
You can target 1 Level 4 FIRE Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. Its effects are negated. You can only use the effect of "Coach Soldier Wolfbark" once per turn.
Think this card as a Level 4 Non-tuner Spirit-ish card. This is exactly how it is. It's excellent and creates so many plays.
Run 2-3 in 4 Axis.

Fire Fist Guide 7974
Flamvell Baby

FIRE/Level 1/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
800/200
During your Main Phase, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 face-up FIRE monster you control and have it gain 400 ATK.
Don't underestimate this little flame, It can become deadly. Bear can get another 400 ATK Boost, you can synchro to more levels, 4-5-7.
It's really cool if you think about it.
Run 0-2. 1 Might be the right number

Fire Fist Guide 7173
Flamvell Firedog

FIRE/Level 4/Beast/Effect
1900/200
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF from your Deck, except "Flamvell Firedog".
This card can help you get your Leopards or Roosters (Keep in mind that the effect won't activate) to then get more Spells/Traps.
Run 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 7522
Flamvell Magician

FIRE/Level 4/Spellcaster/Effect/Tuner
1400/200
While you control an "Ally of Justice" monster(s), this card gains 400 ATK.
Just a card that could Combo with Firedog so you could get your Crimson Blader.
Run 0-1.

Fire Fist Guide 8114
Flamvell Poun

FIRE/Level 1/Pryo/Effect
200/200
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 monster with 200 DEF from your Deck to your hand.
Like Hawk, this card is slow. But it is worth the shot if you want to a monster with 200 DEF in your hand.
Run 0-2. Right number might be 1

Fire Fist Guide 8651
Neo Flamvell Hedgehog

FIRE/Level 3/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
800/200
If this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard and remove it from play. If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect, select 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF in your Graveyard, except "Neo Flamvell Hedgehog", and add it to your hand.
This card is another target for Horse Prince, and also if you use Circle of the Fire Kings you can recycle Spirit from your Graveyard.
Run 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 8650
Neo Flamvell Origin

FIRE/Level 2/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
500/200
If you control a face-up "Flamvell" monster, except "Neo Flamvell Origin", and your opponent has 3 or less cards in their Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.
This card is in case 4 Axis wants to go for Vulcan. Or 3 Axis Players wants to go for Crimson Blader.
Run 0-2. 1 might be the right number.

Fire Fist Guide 8652
Neo Flamvell Shaman

FIRE/Level 3/Pyro/Effect
1700/200
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle while there are 3 or more "Flamvell" monsters in your Graveyard, select 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard, and remove it from play. If your opponent has no Spell Cards in their Graveyard when this effect activates, inflict 500 damage to your opponent
Another Level 3 that can be a beatstick target for Horse Prince. But again, when Using Flamvell techs you have to think that there will be other options. Like, Do you really want to go for Horse Prince and summon a Flamvell monsters instead of Rooster? Yeah, keep in mind that.
Run 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 11655
Diamond Dire Wolf

EARTH/Rank 4/Beast/Xyz/Effect
2000/1200
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 other card on the field; destroy them.
Scrap Dragon Xyz Form, it's a ticking bomb as well and it can blow it self up or use Raven to do the job.
Run 0-1. Quick note, don’t think that this card is useless.

Fire Fist Guide 11653
Hazy Flame Basiltrice

FIRE/Rank 6/Pyro/Xyz/Effect
2 or more (max. 5) Level 6 FIRE monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls or is in their Graveyard; banish that target. This card gains effects based on the number of Xyz Materials attached to it.
● 3 or more: This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it.
● 4 or more: This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.
● 5: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.2 or more (max. 5) Level 6 FIRE monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls or is in their Graveyard; banish that target. This card gains effects based on the number of Xyz Materials attached to it.
● 3 or more: This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it.
● 4 or more: This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.
● 5: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
Fire Fist Guide 11842
Constellar Ptolemy M7

LIGHT/Rank 6/Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Constellar" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, other than "Constellar Ptolemy M7". (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If you do, its effect cannot be activated this turn. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field or in either player's Graveyard; Return that target to the hand.
Fire Fist Guide 11601
Photon Strike Bounzer

LIGHT/Rank 6/Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
Fire Fist Guide 11888
Gauntlet Launcher

EARTH/Rank 6/Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it.
Fire Fist Guide Number_72__line_monster_chariot_hisha_by_alanmac95-d6h2h2c
Number 72: Line Monster Chariot Hisha

EARHT/Rank 6/Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy both those targets. All battle damage inflicted to your opponent is halved during the turn you activate this effect.
Five of Horse Prince's weapons to be; If you gonna use and abuse Horse Prince, then you might as well have a banisher, a recycler, a negater and two destroyers. Plus, Number 72. Is a Beast-Warrior which is great.
Run 1 of who ever you want to use. On 3 Axis, of course..

Fire Fist Guide JUMP-EN066_vulcan-divine
Vulcan the Divine

FIRE/Level 6/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect
2000/1600
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 face-up card you control and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; Return those targets to the hand. This turn, you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with the same name as those returned to the hand by this effect. You can only use the effect of "Vulcan the Divine" once per turn.
This card is great incase you want another search of Tenki. OR you want to recycle your Fiendish Chains. It's pretty much a good card to get rid of a problem on the field.
Run 1-2. On Spirit Build.

Fire Fist Guide 72386
Sirius the Blue Dog Star

DARK/Level 6/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect
Level 6 2400/1500
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target loses 2400 ATK.
Well not much to say about this actually... it's another target for Spirit, it's a good card with EVV with the ATK Bonus.
Run 0-1. It's not that advisable, but it's really the player's preferences.

Fire Fist Guide 11736
Onslaught of the Fire Kings

Normal Spell Card
IIf your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 FIRE Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck. Its effects are negated and it is destroyed during the End Phase. You can only activate 1 "Onslaught of the Fire Kings" per turn.
This card, was used in the 3 Axis because of quick Synchro/Xyz with Spirit and another Level 3 monster but with the Arrival of the Judgement of the Light Brothers, Onslaught began to be used on the 4 Axis.
Tech 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 12801
Transmodify

Normal Spell Card
Send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same Attribute and Type as the sent monster, but 1 Level higher. You can only activate 1 "Transmodify" per turn.
This card is pretty much another Onslaught, but it's a bit different. Just go ahead and tribute a Raven to Special Summon a Bear + a Fire Formation. Nothing more to ask. You can get a free Trap Formation if you use a level 4 Fire Fist for a Swallow.
Tech 0-2.

Fire Fist Guide 11737
Circle of the Fire Kings

Normal Spell Card
Target 1 FIRE monster you control and 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; destroy that monster you control, and if you do, Special Summon that other monster from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Circle of the Fire Kings" per turn.
This card is pretty in both Axis. Sets up plays with Raven Turbo and with Caribou. Gets you a free Formation (Raven Turbo) or a Fire Fist Special Summon.
Tech 0-2 in either Raven Turbo or 4 Axis (that runs both Boar and Caribou)

Fire Fist Guide 7196
Rekindling

Normal Spell Card
Special Summon from your Graveyard as many FIRE monsters as possible with 200 DEF. During the End Phase, banish all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.
This card is needed in 3 Axis. Even though Rooster has 100 ATK you still have Leopard, Spirit and Lion Emperor (and some flamvell monsters if you use them). It's really a excellent card.
Run 2. No need for 3, even if you run flamvell monsters.

Fire Fist Guide 11748
Horn of the Phantom Beast

Normal Trap
Target 1 Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target. It gains 800 ATK. When that target destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Draw 1 card.
This card is another option for replacing Tensen (if you don't like it). Gives an 800 ATK Boost and a card if you destroy a monster. Pretty good but it's not as used as before.
Run 0-2, bear in mind (no pun intended), you potentially have a lot of attack boosting cards already. Running more than 4-5 in combination of Horn and the Fire Formation traps will lead to dead draws.

Fire Fist Guide 11886
Five Brother Explosion

Continuous Trap Card
When this card is activated: Gain 500 Life Points for each Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control. If this face-up card you control is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card effect: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Continuous Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard.
It's a pretty nice card, if you are in risk or you want to finish your opponent off.
Tech 0-2

Fire Fist Guide 3242
Magical Explosion

Normal Trap Card
You can only activate this card when you have no cards in your hand. Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Spell Card in your Graveyard.
In any kind of deck, you would run more spell than traps. In this deck, this is great, because you will send a lot of Spell Formations and then you would also activate some other Staple Spells. So this card is nice for a tech.
Tech 0-1.

V - Trivia

NOTE: Here were are going to talk about the Stars, the Monsters' Flaming Beast and the Big Dipper. After this; If anyone has any questions or would like something to be added, just tell me and I have no prob in adding it. I'll also do this trivia stuff about the future cards.

V - Build Variants

3 Axis

●much better at maintaining advantage and covering from front row wipes but, without at-least one back-row for your plays, you're slowed down. depending on what front row you have and what formations you have in your hand, however, you can easily fix this.

●Ease of putting Swallow/Hawk/Raven in play which are good cards for the deck.
●Swallow Stops Veiler/Breakthrogh/Fiendish so no more play interruptions (unless the card doesn't target then well..)
●Hawk Makes your monsters huge REALLY HUGE. him and Kirin turn huge monsters into tiny blips
●Raven protects back-row wipes, removes the worry of a chained MST and protects your Gyokkous which will be prime targets by your opponent. plus doing anything with him landing in the grave is a plus
●Vulcan and Lion plays; Vulcans bouncing is not as sexy as Cardinal, but it gets the job done on troublesome big monsters either way. And lion is just great. recycle any Fire monster with Bahamut Shark text? yes please.

4 Axis

●Plays have more flexibility and combos are extremely explosive, such as the ability to spam summoning monsters.

●Ease of putting Kirin/Crimson Blader/Cardinal in play
●Kirin has a huge backside with an effect that makes it even better. Grabs a formation on summon and with Deer and Boar, can set up to 4 FIRE FORMATIONS IN A SINGLE CHAIN I dont know about anyone else but that is crazy.
●Crimson Blader kills Decks that rely on summoning high level monsters. pretty self explanitory
●Cardinal's Bouncing/Recycling is second only to Tiaramisu (which doesnt target,is 400~900 attack points higher, gets face-downs and can plus off that play immediately...) he does, however, kill grave set up which is really crucial this format with all the decks that use grave set up
Now that you know this has been stated a million times. I feel 3 Axis is the better of the two especially this format. when it slows down 4 axis could become better or a mixture of the two could become more powerful (and more viable due to the slowdown not being too relevant) or if we receive a card that changes up how one or both hopefully play. im hoping for a card that helps make 3-4 mix a more unified deck.

3 Axis Deck Skeleton

Spirit - 1(TCG)/3(OCG)
Leopard - 3
Rooster - 2(TCG/1(OCG)
Bear - 2
Raven/Hawk - 0-2
Swallow - 0-1

Tenki - 2
Tensu - 2
Gyokkou - 2
Yoko - 0-2
Rekindling - 2-3